Being a teenager can be difficult enough, but imagine being told you also have cancer to contend with. Around...
Royal Surrey County Hospital today celebrated its 150th birthday with staff and patients by delving into the archives. The...
A Healthcare Assistant at Royal Surrey County Hospital has been named a finalist in a national nursing competition. Robert...
Royal Surrey County Hospital and the Prostate Project are extremely disappointed to announce that the proposed development of a...
Royal Surrey County Hospital is marking Bowel Cancer Awareness month by encouraging people to put their embarrassment to one...
Royal Surrey County Hospital is putting together a comprehensive and rigorous plan ahead of the proposed full walkout by...
- Meet the Board
- The Council of Governors
- Consultant Directory
- Senior Nursing Team
- Meetings, Publications & Papers
- Board & Public Meeting Dates
- Board Papers
- Annual Report & Quality Account
- Patient Information Leaflets
- Nursing & Midwifery Staffing Levels
- CQC Review and Compliance
- Intergrated Care Information Analysis Project
- Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALs)
- Compliments & complaints
- Visiting the hospital
- Information Governance and Freedom of Information
- Infection prevention control
- Your medical records
- Privacy & dignity
- Child Development Resource Centre
- Safeguarding vulnerable people
- Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Food banks & emergency aid
- Photography & graphics
- Friends & Family test