Patients treated for kidney cancer could benefit from a drug treatment that has been found to reduce the risk...
Royal Surrey County Hospital and the Prostate Project are pleased to announce that the development of a new urology...
When airlines pilots experience a mid-air emergency they have an onboard checklist to ensure that key safety steps are...
Royal Surrey County Hospital has been celebrating National Play in Hospital Week with fun and games on our children’s...
Royal Surrey County Hospital has launched a tailor-made training course to prepare overseas nurses for their practical test of...
Royal Surrey County Hospital has been recognised for the high standard of training and learning that it offers its...
- Meet the Board
- The Council of Governors
- Consultant Directory
- Senior Nursing Team
- Meetings, Publications & Papers
- Board & Public Meeting Dates
- Board Papers
- Annual Report & Quality Account
- Expenditure over £30,000
- Patient Information Leaflets
- Nursing & Midwifery Staffing Levels
- CQC Review and Compliance
- Intergrated Care Information Analysis Project
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALs)
- Compliments & complaints
- Visiting the hospital
- Information Governance and Freedom of Information
- Infection prevention control
- Your medical records
- Privacy & dignity
- Child Development Resource Centre
- Safeguarding vulnerable people
- Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Food banks & emergency aid
- Photography & graphics
- Friends & Family test