Royal Surrey County Hospital’s Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) has taken delivery of a new piece of life-saving equipment...
Royal Surrey County Hospital is reminding patients that it is ‘ok to ask’ about research as part of International...
Royal Surrey County Hospital welcomes more than 3,000 babies every year and is now able to offer new parents...
Royal Surrey County Hospital is one of the CHKS Top Hospitals for 2016, an accolade awarded to the 40...
Royal Surrey County Hospital has celebrated excellence in nursing and midwifery care at its annual conference. Delegates, including nurses...
Like any new mother, Victoria Westhorp thought suffering from crippling exhaustion was just par for the course. But after...
- Meet the Board
- The Council of Governors
- Consultant Directory
- Senior Nursing Team
- Meetings, Publications & Papers
- Board & Public Meeting Dates
- Board Papers
- Annual Report & Quality Account
- Patient Information Leaflets
- Nursing & Midwifery Staffing Levels
- CQC Review and Compliance
- Intergrated Care Information Analysis Project
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALs)
- Compliments & complaints
- Visiting the hospital
- Information Governance and Freedom of Information
- Infection prevention control
- Your medical records
- Privacy & dignity
- Child Development Resource Centre
- Safeguarding vulnerable people
- Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Food banks & emergency aid
- Photography & graphics
- Friends & Family test