The journey to the operating theatre is rarely a pleasant one. But Royal Surrey County Hospital is hoping to...
A dedicated midwife from Royal Surrey County Hospital has been named a finalist in a top national competition. Tanya...
Do you know where to take your loved ones when they need medical help? Each day around 200 people...
“Dad, you have to help people”: Meet some of Royal Surrey’s selfless staff giving up their Christmas Day for you
While most people are tucking into their turkey on Christmas Day, staff will be on duty at Royal Surrey...
Royal Surrey County Hospital is once again offering three days of free car parking this Christmas. Patients and visitors...
Royal Surrey County Hospital has been overwhelmed by the response to its Christmas present Appeal. The Trust has received...
- Meet the Board
- The Council of Governors
- Consultant Directory
- Senior Nursing Team
- Meetings, Publications & Papers
- Board & Public Meeting Dates
- Board Papers
- Annual Report & Quality Account
- Expenditure over £30,000
- Patient Information Leaflets
- Nursing & Midwifery Staffing Levels
- CQC Review and Compliance
- Intergrated Care Information Analysis Project
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALs)
- Compliments & complaints
- Visiting the hospital
- Information Governance and Freedom of Information
- Infection prevention control
- Your medical records
- Privacy & dignity
- Child Development Resource Centre
- Safeguarding vulnerable people
- Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Food banks & emergency aid
- Photography & graphics
- Friends & Family test