Can you please let me know under FOI, whether your trust:
- has changed its MRSA screening after the 2014 PHE guidance called ‘implementation of modified admission MRSA screening guidance for NHS (2014). NO
- If so, what was your screening regime? N/A
- If you restricted screening, have MRSA acquisitions (positive screen after 48 hours in hospital or after a negative screen) increased? N/A
- If so, but how much N/A
- Please tell me the number of MRSA bacteraemias for the years 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16 – where blood sample was taken 48 hours or more after admission and deemed to be hospital apportioned 2013 – 2014 = 2, 2014 – 2015 3, 2015 – 2016 =0. Where blood sample was taken less than 48 hours after admission and therefore deemed to be community apportioned – 2013 – 2014 = 0, 2014 – 2015 = 3, 2015 – 2016 1.
- If you restricted screening and if either MRSA acquisitions or MRSA bacteraemias increased, did you go back to universal screening? N/A
- If you moved to restricted screening and returned to universal screening, how long did you practice restricted screening. N/A