Pre-planning a post-natal stay offers peace of mind for any expectant parent that they will have a quiet and comfortable environment to enjoy the first few days of bonding with their new arrival. For this reason, we are able to offer the Shere Suite, superior en-suite room’s for new mothers, where you can relax with your partner and new baby in a quiet and comfortable environment, that available for advanced reservation.
Women using the room will receive the same care as an NHS patient with access to our high standards of midwifery, neonatal and obstetric care. The private suite is furnished to higher standards and is equipped with a bedside cot, en-suite bathroom, fridge and comfortable fold away bed for partners.
For new parents comfort, toweling slippers are provided and a gift set of natural pampering products in a keepsake box is for the new mother. There is also a Royal Surrey teddy bear for the new arrival. The room is also stocked with refreshments and each day residents will be offered their choice of meal from the standard NHS menu.
In addition to the NHS package of care, you will also receive:
- An opportunity for your partner to stay with you comfortably on a fold away bed. It can also be booked in advance for those ladies having an elective caesarean section or induction of labour.
- Open Visiting 08:30 – 22:00 for friends and family
- An opportunity for a feeding Consultation with one of our Infant Feeding Maternity Support Worker’s.
- The opportunity to book bespoke antenatal class with Antenatal Education Specialist Midwife (if making an advance booking) at £60 per hour on topics of your choice.
- Tea/coffee provisions. Fridge and chilled water. Pampering gift for Mum.
The Shere Suite can be booked in advance for between one and four nights for £450 per night.
Short notice bookings are available if the room is not in use for £395.
For more information or to make a booking, call Maternity Matron Lynne Argile on 01483 713511 Ext 4708
For payment call The Private Patients Office on 01483 571122 Ext 2442 or 2167.
You will need to complete the payment form to complete your booking. Please download from here: Payment form – Shere Suite & Amenity Rooms after securing your booking with either the Matron or Private Patients Office.
*NB: Photo’s are for promotional use only and should not be taken as representative of contents of room*