1. Has any of the Trust’s IT equipment been infected by so-called “ransomware” (malicious software that encrypts files and then demands payment in order for the files to be decrypted; examples include Cryptolocker, Cryptowall, CryptoDefense, Locky) No.
2. If so, how many infections have been detected? N/A
3. If so, what information was affected? N/A
4. If IT staff were used to solve the problem, how long did that take, and what is the estimated cost? N/A
5. If the Trust paid ransom money, how much money was paid and via what means? N/A