1) What is the total number of staff currently employed by the trust? 4416
2) How many members of staff were suspended on full pay in the last three years? Rather than giving a total for the years combined, please specify the number of those suspended on full pay in each 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 to-date.
3) The total cost for each year 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 to-date spent on paying staff while suspended. Please break this down into each year rather than a whole total.
4) For each incident of suspension, please break down the following:
The role of the person suspended (Mental health worker, doctor etc).
Their years in service.
Where they were working when suspended (Royal Blackburn Hospital, Ballenden House).
Circumstances behind the suspension. (Misconduct, inappropriate sexual relationship etc).
Date (where appropriate) of the incident which led to suspension.
The date the individual was suspended from and to.
How much was paid to the suspended person.
The outcome of any suspension – both internal and external.
Did the staff member return to a role following the suspension?
5) What was the longest suspension over the three-year period?
6) How much was paid to that employee during that suspension?
7) Please include the employee’s role, reason for suspension and outcome of suspension.
The information requested above is not held and is not specifically recorded when staff have been suspended.
8) Finally, please include the total number of staff currently suspended on full pay from the trust. Total number of staff currently suspended is <10.