1. Do the hospitals within your Trust use High Sensitivity Troponin Assay to diagnose patients who present with suspected acute myocardial infarction (AMI)? No.
2. If yes, in which year was the High Sensitivity Troponin Assay introduced for this purpose? N/A.
3. What assay is it (please specify manufacturer) and what threshold is used for a positive test? N/A.
4. Is it used for rapid rule-out of AMI to avoid hospital admission? N/A.
5. Please send a copy of any guidelines or protocol used by your Trust for the diagnosis of AMI by email. Please find below.