1) How many of your staff are entitled to the free flu vaccine for winter 2018/19? 4,176 – all staff, including non-clinical.
2) How many of these are employed in frontline patient-facing roles? This cannot be determined from our system, but may potentially be all staff in a clinical role – 3,320.
3) How many of your staff have received the 2018/19 flu vaccine as of 14-12-18? 1,632.
4) How many of your frontline patient-facing staff have received the 2018/19 flu vaccine as of 14-12-18? 1,272.
5) How many of your staff have been removed from frontline duties because they have not had the vaccine? None.