1. On how many occasions was a i) locum employed to ensure medical rotas were filled and ii) bank staff to ensure nursing rotas were filled for children’s services during each calendar year from 2010 to 2018 (Year to Date) inclusive? The information requested is not held centrally and the cost of compliance would take above and beyong the appropriate limit.
2. On how many occasions has your paediatric inpatient unit (if you have one) temporarily suspended new admissions during each calendar year from 2010 to 2018 (Year to Date). Please detail the reasons why the unit temporarily did not accept new admissions, for example because staffing shortages. Zero.
3. If your Trust allows parents/guardians to sleep next to their child, if their child is receiving treatment, do you charge the parent/guardian for a bed in these situations? If so what is the charge per night? The Trust does not charge for parent/guardian to stay in a bed next to their child.
4. Does your Trust hire a Full Time Equivalent (FTE) play specialist and does it run a play specialist service? Yes, 1xWTE B4
5. What is i) your Trust’s budget for a Full Time Equivalent (FTE) play specialist and ii) your Trust’s budget for play specialist services? Please outline the budget for each financial year from 2010/11 through to 2017/18. Only budget is the cost of 1 x B4 WTE every financial year