1. How many of your nurses have passed the OSCE? (exact numbers not just a %) 155
2. On what attempt did the nurses pass?
- 112 first attempt
- 41 second attempt
- 2 not known
3. What nationality are the nurses who have taken the OSCE?
4. How many cohorts (arrivals) did it take before you saw a positive outcome from the OSCE test centre? ( i.e. a pass rate of 80% or more) 3
5. Which test centre do you send your OSCE nurses?
University of Northampton and Oxford Brookes
6. If you run an in-house OSCE training course, How long are the training sessions? (in days or weeks) Approximately 6 days.