Which make and model of Positive Air Pressure (PAP) machines does your Trust provide to patients suffering from sleep apnoea?
1. As standard? Resmed S10 autoset CPAPs
2. For any circumstances where the patient is deemed to need additional features to the standard machines your Trust provide (eg APAP, BiPAP or any other type of machine instead of CPAP)? Resmed S10 CS (complex OSA with low cardiac risk), Respironics bilevel, Resmed Lumis ST, Resmed Lumis STA, Resmed Stella, Respironics A40, Respironics Trilogy, B&D Nippy ST and 3+ for patients who require bilevel ventilation for obesity hypoventilation, type two respiratory failure second to chronic respiratory disease, spinal injury or neuromuscular problems
Which make and model of Positive Air Pressure (PAP) masks does your Trust provide to patients suffering from sleep apnoea?
1. As standard? Resmed F20, F10, Quattro Air,
2. For any circumstances where the patient is deemed to need additional features to the standard masks your Trust provide? Respironics Amara view, respironics Fitlife, respironics comfort gel nasal mask, Fisher and Paykel flexiform, Fisher and Paykel simplus full face mask, Intus Sleep weaver, Resmed ultra Full face mask, Resmed airfit N20, Resmed airfit P10, Resmed airfit N10, Resmed mirage activia nasal mask, Resmed swift Fx nasal pillows, Resmed swift FX nano
From where does your Trust purchase the machines provided to patients?
1. Direct from manufacturer?
2. Through a third party supplier? Via NHS procurement Shared business partner
From where does your Trust purchase the masks provided to patients?
3. Direct from manufacturer?
4. Through a third party supplier? Via NHS procurement Shared business partner
How much does your trust pay per unit for the model(s) of PAP machines you supply? £343.50 for ACPAP and X1 mask
How much does your trust pay per unit for the model(s) of PAP masks you supply? £80 for standard full face masks
How many new PAP machines has your Trust supplied to patients for each of your last three fiscal years? 316 year 2016-2017, 282 year 2015-2016, 324 2014-2015
How many patients in total does your Trust currently provide PAP machines and accessories to? Approx. 1600
How often do you review patient use of their machine and accessories in an outpatient appointment? Yearly or sooner if there are problems.