1) What services are you currently commissioned to deliver specifically for women affected by:
substance use problems
mental health problems
involvement in offending 

2) For each type of service commissioned:
Who is the service manager and what are their contact details?
How many women can they support at any one time?
When does the current contract end?

 The Royal Surrey County Hospital is not commissioned to provide any of the above services specifically for women.  We recommend that you address this request to local council social services and for mental health problems contact Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, 18 Mole Business Park, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7AD.

©2019 Royal Surrey County Hospital

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?