There are plenty of options when it comes to picking a content management system for a development project. Depending on how advanced you need the CMS to be, what language it’s built in, and who is going to be using it.
As part of a research project on open source or closed source could you please advise:
1) Have you purchased a Content Management Solution, Website or Intranet in the last 3 years? Yes
2) If yes, who was the primary supplier?
TrustNet (intranet) – Cloud2
Website – Gidden Place
3) What was the value of the contract?
TrustNet – £108,500
Website – £13,103
4) What year was the contract awarded?
TrustNet – 2014
Website – 2015
5) Please confirm if the CMS had been purchased through a tender process
TrustNet – Government Procurement Service framework. Portal used was Delta.
Website – Initial tender using Government Procurement Service framework – purchase did not proceed at that time. New quote obtained and job awarded at a later date, (cheaper than those on the initial tender).
6) If so, What portal/framework was used to advertise the contract?
Government Procurement Service framework. The portal used was Delta.