1) What was the nature of the ET claims against the trust? The claims were for equal pay, unlawful deduction from wages, sex discrimination breach of contract and constructive dismissal, under-payment of salary.
2) When was the last time that the trust implemented a confidentiality clause which prevented signatories from disclosing the existence of compromise agreements?
31st October 2015
3) What was the total value of the settlement sums associated with the 5 compromise agreements? £32,536.28
4) Which law firm(s) handled/ drafted the compromise agreements for the trust? Hempsons
5) Why did the trust use confidentiality clauses which made the existence of compromise agreements secret? Upon advise from solicitors