Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Gas which may include the following:
All gas contracts are dealt with through the Crown Commercial Service
Natural Gas Supply Corona
Gas Heating / Boiler Maintenance Maintenance of boilers is covered under the Bouygues Facilities Management (FM) contract
Installation of Gas Central Heating Systems Any installation work is carried out through the Bouygues FM contract
Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Electricity which may include the following: All electricity contracts are dealt with through the Crown Commercial Service
Street Lighting EDF Energy
Electricity Supply (Half Hourly) EDF Energy
Electricity Supply (Non Half Hourly) EDF Energy
Corporate Electricity Supply N/A
Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Water which may include the following: Water is supplied by Thames Water on an on-going basis
- Supply of Water
- Waste Water
Contract Information- For each of the types of the contract that I am requesting please can you send me the following information. Please remember if there is more than one provider can you please split the contract information up for each individual provider?
- Unique Contract Key: Please can you provide me with a unique reference quote that relates to each contract.
- Current Provider: If there is more than one provider please split the contract information individually. Please see above.
- Annual Average Spend: Please can you send me the average spends over the last three years. Approximate spend is also acceptable. £1.4m electricity; £650k gas
- Contract Duration: Duration of the contract/agreement and can you please include any extension periods that could be executed. 3 year rolling agreement
- Contract Commence Date: The date the contract/agreement commenced April 2015
- Contract Expiry Date: The date the contract/agreement expired N/A
- Contract Description: A brief description of the contract of what support/service in involved 3 year rolling agreement with Crown Commercial Service
- Responsible Officer: Who within the organisation is responsible for this contract. Please can you send me the full names, actual job title, internal contact number and the officers direct email address? Associate Director Estates – Gary Mountjoy, Tel: 01483 571122.
If there is more than one supplier please split each profile of the above data types for each supplier. E.g. separate spend, expiry date, responsible officer. In some cases I have been told that some requests may take of the period of collating this information. If this is the case please can you only concentrate on part two of my request (Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Electricity).
Please note that unsolicited approaches to introduce services to the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust will not be considered.