1. Please advise the total staff headcount that are employed directly by Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, with each part-time employee counted as one employee. Please exclude all temporary agency workers from this figure. 3812
2. Please identify each supplier that Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has a contract with to supply temporary agency workers. None
3. Please identify: a. the type of contract that Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has with each of these suppliers (preferred supplier list/ framework/ etc. If framework, please indicate b. which – e.g. MSTAR/ YPO/ Panel London/ Pan London/ NPS All Wales/ Crown Commercial Services/ etc; and c. whether this is on a neutral/ master/ hybrid vender model, or the lot number. N/A
4. Please advise for each contract identified within (2) above of: a. the current end date of the contract; b. the date(s) that any break clause(s) can be enabled; and c. the length of time of any extension that can be enabled. N/A
5. Please advise of the full name of the main contact at Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust who is responsible for the main (or majority of the) contract(s) identified within (2) above, together with their: N/A
a. job title;
b. group (either team, division or department, whichever is the smallest identifiable group);
c. telephone number;
d. email; and
e. full postal address, inc postcode.
6. Please identify all suppliers that Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has sourced a temporary agency worker from – but does not have a contract with – from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
7. For each temporary agency supplier (either a. contracted as identified within (2) above; b. non-contracted as identified within (6) above; and c. all workers Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has sourced directly), how much has been spent on each supplier (or directly), from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016?