1. Staff Numbers– Average headcount of permanent and non-permanent staff over the entire 2015/16 financial year or just the headcount as at Thursday, March 31st 2016. Can you please split this into the major speciality/grades used by the trust? Please find below spreadsheet confirming staffing numbers for the period requested.
2. Staff Cost– Total staff cost during the 2015/16 financial year split into permanent and non-permanent staff.
3. Agency Hours– Hours worked by agency staff in the 2015/16 financial year split by speciality/grade depending on how you report this within your trust. Please find spreadsheet below (under Q1) confirming hours worked by agency staffing staff for the period requested.
4. Agency Spend– Total amount spent on agency staff in the 2015/16 financial year split into the categories or speciality/grade used by the trust.
|Agency Admin & Clerical||Administrative & Clerical||3,066,104|
|SHO’S & HO’S||1,039,048|
|Agency Nursing||Qualified Nurses||8,838,551|
|Agency Other||Other Staff||-522|
|Professional & Technical (PTB)||1,236,033|
|Scientific & Professional||117,218|
5. Do you use a direct engagement model within your trust?Direct engagement model means the Trust pays agency staff directly and then pays the agency commission separately. The alternative to this is to pay the agency a lump sum for any work done by agency staff and the Agency in turn pays their own staff. No.