Welcome to the Respiratory Department
The Respiratory Department at The Royal Surrey County Hospital is one of the largest and most efficient of its kind in Surrey.
Our mission is to deliver outstanding and accessible clinical services that are continually developed and refined in response to the needs of the people we serve.
Centralised to one site are a comprehensive service covering the breadth of respiratory medicine, including:
- Airways disease
- Lung cancer
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung function testing
- Bronchoscopic and pleural procedures
- Pulmonary hypertension evaluation and treatment
- TB diagnosis and treatment programme.
- Diagnosis and treatment for sleep apnoea
- An oxygen clinic with full community support
A list of our services is below. Please click on the service for more information
Full lung function testing