Are you trained to conduct clinical research?
Every member of the research team will need to be trained in Good Clinical Practice (GCP). GCP training will introduce the principles of ICH GCP by outlining key areas of research such as:
- Responsibilities of the sponsor
- Responsibilities of the principal investigator
- Management of a Trials Master File (TMF) and/or an Investigator Site File (ISF)
- The essential documents required by a study to be compliant
- Informed consent
- Ethical and regulatory requirements
Evidence of GCP training is a statutory requirement at the Royal Surrey to conduct clinical research. This training is to be updated regularly as per the trust procedures.
Introduction to GCP and update GCP training is available to all RSCH employees involved in research. The dates of the next training sessions can be found in the Training