1. The number of RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations) reports made, if any, by each hospital operated by Royal Surrey County NHS Foundation Trust from 1/1/2014 to 31/12/2014, 1/1/2015 to 31/12/2015 and 1/1/2016 to 16/03/2016.
2. A summary of each report e.g.
Fake Hospital 1:
• A nurse was pricked by a needle taken from an HIV-positive patient who had died on ward
Fake Hospital 2:
• A container of a TB culture broke and released its contents
• A cleaner suffered a needlestick injury from a needle and syringe known to contain hepatitis B positive blood
Please note that the above requested information is reported to Board on a monthly basis and can be accessed via the Board Papers published on the Trust website. The information sought is also contained within the Quarterly Health & Safety Reports and the Annual Health & Safety Reports – also published in the Board Papers on the Trust website below. Section 21 of the Freedom of Information Act, therefore, pertains since this information is reasonably accessible by other means.