Please provide me with the following information relating to public health funerals that are dealt with by the trust:
1. Does the trust refer deceased’s estates to the Government Legal Department (GLD), QLTR, NUHU, Duchy of Cornwall or Duchy of Lancaster (Farrer & Co), and what does this information entail? Yes. If no known NoK referred to Guildford Borough Council. Information shared, name, address, date of birth, and date of death.
2. Who refers this information? (Please provide a name, contact address & telephone number / email address) Relatives Office Manager refers to Guildford Borough Council.
3. Within the last 6 months, of the cases where details have been referred to the Government Legal Department (GLD), QLTR, NUHU, Duchy of Cornwall or Duchy of Lancaster (Farrer & Co), please provide the following details: No cases referred in the last 6 months.
– Name of the deceased
– Maiden name (if applicable)
– Date of birth
– Place of birth
– Date of death
– Place of death
– Last known address
– Marital status of the deceased
– If a widow or widower, the name and date of death of spouse
4. Does the trust attempt to search for family members of the deceased? All cases are dealt with by Guildford Borough Council.
5. How long does the trust spend searching for this information? Between 2 – 6 weeks.