Could provide me with the correct information:
- the Planning and Budgeting systems that the Trust currently have in place? At present spreadsheet/MS Access based system which is “home-made”. However, currently implementing a commercial solution, Prophix for the 17/18 Planning round.
- functionality of the system? Build-up of budgets using templates; consolidation into overall view; ability to change assumptions and model future years etc.; also in-year forecasting.
- who the provider is? See Q1
- Is excel a major reliant when carrying out monthly/yearly budgets? See Q1
- the last upgrade, when the next one is due? Currently implementing upgrade; next upgrade potentially in 3 years’ time.