- Albury Ward (Respiratory)
- Bramshott Ward (Orthopaedics)
- Chilworth Ward (Oncology)
- Clandon Ward (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery & ENT)
- Compton Ward (Colorectal & Urology)
- Eashing Ward (Care of the Elderly)
- Elstead Frailty Ward (Older People’s Short Stay Unit)
- Emergency Assessment Unit
- Ewhurst Ward (Orthopaedics)
- Frensham Ward (Gastro-intestinal)
- Hascombe Children’s Ward / Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) / The Teenage Cancer Centre
- Hindhead Ward (Care of the Elderly)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Maternity Wards
- Merrow Ward (Cardiology)
- Millbridge Ward (Gastroenterology)
- Onslow Ward (Oncology and Haematology Inpatient Ward)
- Tilford Ward (Diabetes and Young Adults)
- Wisley Ward (Stroke and Neurology)
We have 22 specialist wards at the Royal Surrey, each one dedicated to providing top quality care in the best environment possible.
There are a variety of different people working on our wards.
We have a zero tolerance policy to the mixing of men and women in accommodation on our wards.