Visiting the hospital
On these pages you will find lots of information to help you find your way to, and around, the hospital – whether you are attending as a patient yourself, or visiting someone else.
Please refer to the sub-menu for information about travel, our departments, visiting hours, who will look after to you and information for patients with learning disabilities.
- Travelling to the hospital
- Way finder map
- Visiting hours and other helpful information
- Our wards
- Contacting SCAS (patient transport)
- Day Surgery
- Short Stay Surgical Unit
- Who looks after you
- Patients with learning disabilities
- Public and bank holidays
- Restaurant, shop and cafés