1. Under the new “Monitor Rates” for Agency workers can you tell me how many agencies you are working with who you have agreed to “Break Glass” for the rates paid for (Band 7 Specialist Nursing – Emergency Nurse Practitioner & Primary Care Practitioner) please. The Trust does not cover Emergency Nurse Practitioner shifts with agency. The Trust does not have Primary Care Practitioners within the hospital.
2. Under the new “Monitor Rates” for Agency workers can you tell me how many agencies you are working with who you have agreed to “Break Glass” for the rates
11 (predominantly for shifts in specialist areas).
3. How many and which agencies are you currently using who are deemed to be “Off Framework”. Not working within the Framework guidelines. One – Thornbury which covers occasional shifts in specialist areas.
4. What is your agency spend in months from April 2015 to date for the category of Band 7 Specialist Nursing Zero
5. How many shifts per month have gone unfilled for Specialist Nursing Band 7 Emergency Nurse Practitioner and Primary Care Practitioner? N/A – the Trust does not book agency to cover Emergency Nurse Practitioner shifts.
6. A list of the managers names / nurse in charge for the following departments within your trust (A&E / Minor Injury Unit / Walk In Centre / Urgent Care Centre) Upon application