I would be very grateful if you could provide, in an excel spreadsheet, the following information relating to the Trust’s expenditure on Interim managers.
By interim managers we mean any manager who is referred to as “interim” or “temporary” in the trust Annual Reports for the five previous financial years up to 2014/2015.
For each individual interim manager, please provide:
1. The name, position within the trust, and the recruitment firm associated with the interim manager.
2. The total amount paid for the services of the interim manager, and for how many months’ work.
3. Out of the money paid for the individual’s services, how much of that money went to the recruitment firm (i.e. was not part of the interim manager’s salary).
4. Please could you provide the information from the five previous financial years up to 2014/2015 in Excel format
5. In a separate data set, please could you provide how much has been spent this year up to the present date (4/2/16) in Excel format.
Finally, it could be possible that you might consider this request exempt under section 33 of the FOI act. I believe that this would not be an appropriate interpretation of this section, as the ICO has clearly laid out that contracts in excess of £30,000 should be made public that “financial information in sufficient detail to allow the public to see where money is being Health Bodies (England) Health Bodies (England) definition document Version 3.0 20140625 3 spent, where it is or has been planned to spend it and the difference between one and the other.
In order to obtain the above requested information relating to the Trust’s expenditure on interim/temporary managers for the five previous financial years up to 2014/2015 the Trust would need to undertake lengthy analysis line by line of individual invoices and, therefore, the cost of compliance would exceed the appropriate limit under Section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act.