Donations of all sizes enable us to stay at the forefront of medical care and provide state of the art equipment for treatment and research. They help us to improve facilities for patients, their families and staff.
There are several ways that you can donate:
- Online, to our current campaign or the hospital’s general fund by clicking the purple button below
- By Direct Debit, sending a direct debit instruction form to your Bank or Building Society
- By post, sending your donation and a completed donation form to: Fundraising Department, Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Egerton Road, GU2 7XX.
- By phone, call the Fundraising team on 01483 464146.
- In person, by visiting the fundraising department’s office on level B to the right as you enter the hospital at the main entrance.
By not specifying where you would like your donation to be directed gives us the maximum flexibility to support hospital services where the need is greatest. However, if you would like to donate to a particular ward or project, please let us know when you call or by including a message along with your donation. And if you’re a UK taxpayer, please remember to gift aid your donation.
Thank you for your support.