1. How many bodyworn/non-body worn urinary incontinence pads are used per patient per day? This information is intended for future publication via the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust FOI disclosure log and is therefore exempt under Section 22 of the Freedom of Information Act. Please visit http://www.royalsurrey.nhs.uk/freedom-of-information/foi-disclosure-log/
2. How many bodyworn/non-body worn urinary incontinence pads are used per bed per day? Please see above.
3. Of your patients who have a bodyworn/non-body worn urinary incontinence pad, how long do they stay in hospital? Please see above.
4. Of your patients who have a bodyworn/non-body worn pad, what percentage would be long term patients? i.e. stay over 2 weeks in hospital Please see above.
5. Of the total number of female patients using a bodyworn/non-body worn pad, what percentage has any of the following:
a) Faecal incontinence Please see above.
b) Obstruction / atonic bladder Please see above.
c) Surgery in perineal area Please see above.