1. How many posts does the Trust have within its Information Governance (IG) department, including vacancies? Please include headcount and WTE. 2WTE – no vacancies.
2. Please list the job titles, including their AfC bands. IG Manager (Band 7), IG Assistant (Band 5)
3. Please provide a copy of your IG structure chart, to show its position within the organisation and reporting lines. Find attached RSCH Organisational Chart, Information Governance sit under Quality Governance.
4. Please provide copies of the most recent job description/person specification for each role within the IG structure. IG Manager JD under review, IG Assistant
5. If not included in the above, please also provide the JD/person spec for your Data Protection Officer. This is part of the review under the IG Manager JD.
6. Please provide high-level details of the responsibilities of your IG department – these may include, but are not limited to the following examples:
- Handling subject access requests – patient requests handled by HCR Department, staff requests handled by HR.
- Handling Freedom of Information requests – Yes, process from start to finish.
- IG Toolkit – Yes, lead co-ordination of all evidence.
- Delivering IG training – Yes, providing training and action plan on compliance levels.
- Providing advice and guidance Yes.
- Registration Authority (Smartcards) Yes.
- Cyber/IT security Yes, part information security when reviewing new processes and/or procurement as part of ISA. Trust newly recruited posts for Cyber Security and Information Security.
- Incident/breach management Yes.
IG role also undertakes the writing of relevant policies and procedures in regard to the IG framework and all required PIAs and ISAs on behalf of Trust.
7. If not your IG department, which department deals with processing FOI requests? N/A
8. Have you created any new roles in response to GDPR, or is this work being absorbed into current job roles? IG Manager JD under review.
9. If the Trust does not have an Information Governance department, please advise which roles within the Trust fulfil the responsibilities set out in Q6.