1. What does the Trust use for securing resus trolleys? For example is a tamper evident seal used, or a lock and key? (If a seal is used, could you provide a brief description of the type used?) Tamper Proof Seal.
2. How many are used by the Trust annually? 3000
3. What is the Trust’s annual spend on these? £165.00
4. Where does the Trust order these from? (If they are procured through the NHS Supply Chain what is their product code?) UNISTO LTD
5. Who is responsible for ordering this product? Resus Service Manager