1. How many permanent staff are employed by the pharmacy department? 104
2. How many permanent vacancies are currently open/unfilled within the pharmacy department? 25.26 Whole Time Equivalent
3. How many agency staff/locums are currently being used across the pharmacy department? 13
4. How many bank temps are being used across the pharmacy department? 2
5. During the 2015-2016 financial year, how much did the pharmacy department spend on temporary agency staff £775,307
6. During the 2015-2016 financial year, how much did the pharmacy department spend on temporary bank staff £214,689
7. During the 2015-2016 financial year, how much did the pharmacy department spend on permanent finders/introduction fees through recruitment agencies Zero
8. Does the pharmacy department utilise frameworks for temporary staffing? If so, which framework is of choice? CPP, HTE
9. Does the pharmacy department book agency staff direct with agencies or do all bookings run through a centralised temporary staffing team? All bookings run through a centralised temporary staffing team
10. Does the pharmacy department work within a master vendor agreement or managed service agreement? We do not currently have any agreement in place
11. Which agencies does the pharmacy department use for temporary/locum staff? Your World, TLA, Asprey, HCL, Mediplacements, ID Medical, Sensible Staffing.
12. Please provide me with the following contact names within the authority: Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust does not disclose the names of the individuals as by the time this information is published it may be out of date.
a) The name of the senior manager (Chief Pharmacist/Director of Pharmacy) with overall responsibility for the pharmacy department. Chief Pharmacist.
b) The name of the head of temporary staffing. Please see above.