1. What is the Trust’s annual spend on anti-TNF drugs (most recent year available)?
The Trust’s annual total spend on anti-TNF drugs is £2,474,635
2. How many patients has the Trust treated with anti-TNF drugs in the last 12 months? Please see table below.
3. What is the % split of anti-TNF patients by the following channels: Please see table below:
|Number of Patients||% of Patients|
4. How many patients has the Trust treated with the following conditions in last 12 months: See table below for patients treated with the following conditions between 01/12/2015 – 30/11/2016.
|Condition||Number of Patients|
|Other anti-TNF Conditions|
5. Are there any gain share agreements in place between the Trust and CCGs for anti-TNF biosimilars? If yes, please provide:
|Name of CCG||Name of Specific Drug?||Start Date of Agreement||Length of Agreement||Gain Share Split %|
The Trust does not have any gain share agreements in place.