1) Does your organisation have the facilities to treat an NHS patient in need of IVF treatment? No.
2) If the answer to the above is NO – where are these patients refereed to and are these establishments private/NHS funded or mixed? Please give the name(s) of the fertility treatment organisations you have relationships with/ refer your patients to should IVF be required?
For NHS funded patients details below. For privately funded treatment patients are directed towards the HFEA website www.hfea.gov.uk to obtain details of treatment units and they request onward referral as required to their choice. A large proportion of our patients go to the Woking Nuffield Assisted Conception Unit because of our proximity to the unit.
Surrey CCG’s patients choice of unit are; Croydon University NHS Hospital, Kingston NHS Hospital and Woking Nuffield Assisted Conception Unit (private with a contract to treat NHS patients)
Hampshire CCG’s patients choice of unit are;
The Chiltern Hospital, London Road, Great Missenden, Bucks HP16 9DT – 01494 892276
Care Fertility, 67 The Avenue, Northampton, NN1 5BT – 01604 601606
Nuffield Health Woking Hospital, Shores Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4BY – 01483 227 800
Oxford Fertility Unit, Institute of Reproductive Sciences, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HW – 018 6578 2800
Complete Fertility Centre, Level G, Mailpoint 105, Princess Anne Hospital, Coxford Road, Southampton, SO16 5YA – 023 8077 7222
Salisbury Fertility Centre, Salisbury District Hospital, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP2 8BJ – 01722 417224
Wessex Fertility, The Freya Centre, 72-74 Anglesea Road, Southampton S015 5QS – 023 8070 6000
3) If the answer to the above is NO – are there any future plans for your Trust to offer fertility treatment and if so, when will this be? No.
If the answer to question 1) is YES – can you please answer the following questions?
4) In your fertility treatment centre/IVF clinic – do you have the use of fertility management software to manage patient appointments, treatment schedules, statistical reports/ HFEA uploads, patient case files, financial projections etc?
5) If the answer to question 4) is NO – can you please detail how you presently manage the administrative running of your fertility centre and if there is a consideration to move to a software solution re the paperless ambitions of the NHS?
6) If the answer to question 4) is YES, could you please confirm the name of the software system you use &/or company that sells it, when it was purchased & when the contract expires?
7) If you do offer IVF treatment at your Trust, could you please confirm the names of the following people a) Principal Embryologist b) Clinical Director c) Clinic Manager