I am currently embarking on a research project around Cyber Security and was hoping you could provide me with some contract information relating to following information:
1. Standard Firewall (Network) – Firewall serviceprotects your corporate Network from unauthorised access and other Internet security threats
2. Intrusion Detection – network intrusion detections systems(IDS) and network intrusion prevention systems (IPS) services that detect Web application attacks and include anomaly-awareness in addition to handling older threats that haven’t disappeared.
3. Web Applications Firewall – AWeb application firewall (WAF) is a firewall that monitors, filters or blocks the HTTP traffic to and from a Web application.
4. Threat Monitoring – organizations and security analysts to identify and protect against security threats.
5. Anti-virus Software Application – Anti-virus software is a program or set of programs that are designed to prevent, search for, detect, and remove software viruses, and other malicious software like worms, trojans, adware, and more.
6. Encryption Facilities – s a host based software solution designed to encrypt sensitive data before transferring it to tape for archival purposes or business partner exchange.
For each of the different types of cyber security services can you please provide me with:
1. Who is the existing supplier for this contract?
2. What does the organisation spend for each of contract?
3. What is the description of the services provided for each contract?
4. What is the expiry date of each contract?
5. What is the start date of each contract?
6. What is the contract duration of contract?
7. What is the hardware brand? If available.
8. What is the software brand? If available?
9. The responsible contract officer? Full name, job title, contact number and direct email address
These questions have been answered in previous Freedom of Information requests which have been disclosed and published on the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust disclosure log, at the following llinks: