1) What is the number of public health funerals carried out by your trust in the year to August 2016? And in the year to August 2015, 2013, 2010 and the year 2000?
Year August 1999 to August 2000 – Data not collated
Year August 2000 to 2010 – Data not collated
Year August 2012 to August 2013 – 3
Year August 2014 to August 2015 – 9
Year August 2015 to August 2016 – 7
2) Please can you tell me the age of the oldest and youngest person who had a public health funeral.
3) Please can you give me a breakdown of the gender of those who had a public health funeral (e.g. 100 men, 50 women).
4) If it is recorded, was their family unable to pay or unwilling to?
One family recorded unable/unwilling to fund funeral.
Five funerals initially funded by the Trust and later reimbursed by the Treasury Solicitor.
5) What is the cost to yourselves of providing public health funerals for each year since 2006? And in the year 2000?
Of the 19 funerals listed minus the 5 funded by the Trust the total costs are 14 X £1199 = £16,786