1) Do your patients currently have online access to their own digital health records?
No. Trust digital records are not accessible to patients online. Patients can however, access their online summary care record through arrangements with GPs.
2) Can clinicians access the full patient records – including scan’s, letters, notes and results – digitally?
Yes, in part, we can access some patient records digitally
3) Can you create and send/share digital discharge packs with GP’s?
Yes – partially. Other service areas still to adopt.
4) How much of your back office is digitised, i.e. where tasks dedicated to running the Trust itself take place, e.g. IT, HR and accounts?
5) How far into your digitalisation journey is your Trust?
We’re on our way, we have implemented changes and have more planned