1. Who is responsible for Corporate Governance and who operationally manages it?
Executive Level responsibility for Corporate Governance sits with the Deputy Chief Executive supported by the Company Secretary. Given the broad nature of Corporate Governance, the operational responsibilities sit with a number of senior managers within the Corporate Services Portfolio.
2. Who is responsible for Clinical Governance and who operationally manages it?
Clinical Governance is the responsibility of the Director of Nursing and operationally there are several roles responsible for its management not least at a corporate level, the Deputy Directors of Nursing and Head of Patient Safety and Quality. There are, however, also responsibilities for governance within the Portfolios and at Speciality Level.
3. Who is responsible for the CIP (Cost Improvement Plans) and who operationally manages it? The CIP programme reports to the Director of Finance and Informatics and is operationally managed by the Patients First Programme Director.
4. Who is responsible for the PMO (Project Management Office or Portfolio Management Office or Programme Management Office) and who operationally manages it? The Patients First Team.
4. Who is responsible for your contracts with the CCGs and who operationally manages it?
The Director of Finance and Informatics is the executive responsible for this and it is operationally managed by the Associate Director of Contracts
5. What Clinical Divisions do you have? The Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has two divisions – Surgery & Oncology and Medicine, Access & Support.
I’m also looking for organisational charts of the teams below the Medical Director and the Director of Nursing (or variations of those job titles), to also include teams relating to Corporate/Clinical Governance, Patient Safety, PALS, Complaints, Risk, Assurance and Information Governance. PALS and Complaints report to Chief Operating Officer/Director of Nursing (also see organisation charts below). Information Governance reports to the Director of Finance and Informatics. Please note that Trust organisation may well change as a result of proposed hospital merger plans.