1) How many compromise agreements/MARS has the Trust entered into with staff or former staff? Please include all agreements in this figure.
2) How many of these compromise agreements/MARS require staff members not to disclose the existence of the compromise agreement itself?
3) How many of these compromise agreements/MARS contain non-disparagement clauses that require staff members not to criticise the employees of the Trust?
4) What is the total cost for each year?
5) Please provide a copy of your standard non-disparagement clause that require staff members not to criticise the employees of the Trust?
The Trust standard clause is “not to make any adverse or derogatory comment about the Trust or do anything which shall, or may, bring the Trust, its directors or employees into disrepute”.