I am writing to obtain information about Clinical Excellence Awards applied for and awarded to consultants at the trust during the 2014 awards round. Please provide information covering all 12 levels of the award. Information and definitions are available here:
Please note that the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust only processes local awards which go up to Level 9. The Trust does not process the national awards of Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
To outline my query as clearly as possible, I am requesting:
1. The number of applications for Clinical Excellence Awards by consultants employed by the trust in 2014 – 37 applications were made in 2014 for local CEA awards.
• The number of consultants at the trust who were nominated for Clinical Excellence Awards in 2014 – N/A
• The number of Clinical Excellence Awards received by consultants employed by the trust in 2014
1 x level 1 award
4 x level 2 awards
4 x level 3 awards
3 x level 4 awards
3 x level 5 awards
1 x level 7 award
2 x level 8 awards
• The number of Clinical Excellence Awards renewed for consultants employed by the trust in 2014 – There is no renewal process for local CEAs at levels 1-8. For the 2014/2015 round, two level 9 awards were renewed.
• The value and level of any such awards – The values of the awards can be found via the following link: