- A list of all agencies the trust uses to fill Nursing requirements in tearing order (If the trust uses any tearing systems).
- A breakdown of spend per agency the trust uses for nursing in the last 12 months.
- A breakdown of hours filled per agency for nurses in the last 12 months.
- The highest charge rate agreed to pay an agency nurse per hour for each speciality.
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 14:00
HCA £28.45 plus 12% National Insurance contributions (NIC)
RN (general) £50.45 plus 12%
RN (all specialist areas) £61.95 plus 12%
Monday – Friday 14:00 – 08:00
HCA £39.45 plus 12%
RN (general) £63.95 plus 12%
RN (all specialist areas) £76.95 plus 12%
Weekend – Friday 14:00 – 08:00
HCA £42.45 plus 12%
RN (general) £67.45 plus 12%
RN (all specialist areas) £82.45 plus 12%
- The highest margin an agency has declared per hour, for each speciality for nursing. This information is not recorded.
- Any agency which has been blacklisted from supplying nurses to the trust. Mayday
- If the trust uses any 3rd party payment systems and/or master venders in place who cascade shifts out to agencies, if so what are they called. The Trust does not use a third party payment system and/or master vendor system.